Booking your favorite study space at the library is easier than ever. Our new system for reserving your seat will be available beginning on Monday, July 27th, 2020. Please note that this means that reservations for Monday will not be open 72 hours in advance as we transition.
Below, you can glimpse what our new reservation page will look like. Instructions on how to use the system are also provided below. Please note that checking in and checking out are required for any reservations you make. Failure to comply with the rules laid out below may result in a delay in moving to subsequent reopening phases.
Making a Reservation
- Go to https://calendar.library.nymc.edu/r.
- Click on the Reserve button.
- Select your location, zone, and capacity.
- Note that, in terms of capacity, currently only individual seats are available.
- Click the “Show Availability” button.
- Select your preferred seat and timeslot from the grid provided.
- Note that you can view where the seat is located by clicking on the info button next to the seat’s name to see the floor map.
- Click the “Submit Times” button.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click the Continue button.
- Fill out the reservation form and click the “Submit my Booking” button.
- The system will send you a verification email. Click the link in the verification email to confirm your booking.
- Note that if you don’t click the verification link within 30 minutes of submitting your booking, it will be returned to the system.
- Both your confirmation and reminder emails have a link and code associated with them.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Enter the code from the email.
- Click the “Check In” button.
- When you check in, the system will generate a confirmation page.
- Click the “Check Out” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you’ve already closed the confirmation page, go to https://calendar.library.nymc.edu/r.
- Click on the “Check Out” button.
- Enter the code in your confirmation/reminder email.
- Click the “Check Out” button.
You must log in to post a comment.