Did you know you can download PDFs of book chapters in ClinicalKey and take them anywhere you go?
To do so, you must be signed in to your personal ClinicalKey account:
- Go the library homepage and click on Quick Links. Select ClinicalKey.
- Log out of New York Medical College. Select Register and use your NYMC affiliated email address to create your personal account.
- Go to the book’s table of contents. Click on the chapter of interest.
- Next to the chapter title, click on the PDF icon to download the PDF.
****NOTE: If you created a personal account in ClinicalKey prior to January 2020, you will need to request Remote Access to reactivate your personal account. To do this:
- Sign in to your personal account in ClinicalKey. Click the three lines to view your account options.
2. Click On Remote Access
3. You will be prompted to enter your NYMC affiliated email address, and an activation link will be emailed to you. Once you click on the activation link in your email, you will be able to use your personal account to access content in ClinicalKey.