This focused collection provides the essentials for ObGyn care to meet the needs of students, residents, or faculty.
You can access ObGyn content from one convenient location through the Databases link on the library homepage.
*Access is provided by The Phillip Capozzi Library, there is no need to sign up for a personal MyAccess account unless you choose to personalize and save your study.
You will find
- E-Textbooks: Search across books or within textbooks by keyword.
- Quick Reference: Step-by-step clinical care guidance.
- Drug Reference: Pregnancy & lactation considerations, interactions and contraindications, pricing, dosing and more.
- Multimedia: Procedural videos, diagrams, images and lectures.
- Cases: Including gynecological surgery, high-risk cases, and sonography.
- Study Tools: Generate multiple choice quizzes and read Obstetrics and Gynecology: PreTest® Self-Assessment and Review, Williams Gynecology Study Guide, and Williams Obstetrics Study Guide.
From Access ObGyn, click on Quick Reference to access Johns Hopkins Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
“The Johns Hopkins Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology provides you with essential, easily located information to address treatment and management questions and gives you immediate guidance on difficult clinical decisions that you face in daily practice.” McGraw Hill
Or browse focused topics in obstetrics and gynecology using the search box.
If you have any questions about how to use this resource, please contact us via our Ask-A-Librarian service or contact your ObGyn librarian liaison.
You must be logged in to post a comment.