RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic reference manager that can be accessed from any Mac or PC computer on or off campus. Over the last few months ProQuest has launched its new and improved RefWorks® reference management platform, simplifying and improving research and collaboration workflows. Refworks 3 has a more modern interface making it easier to import to your library, better PDF handling and is now compatible with Microsoft Word 2016 and Google Docs.
- Helps you create the bibliographies for your papers.
- Automatically formats your citations or references in MLA, APA and other styles.
- Creates a personal collection of reference sources.
- Organizes and manages your citations.
- Imports citations from article databases, such as Web of Science, EMBASE, CINAHL, Academic Search Premier, ERIC, and PsycINFO.
- Allows you to share references with groups, classmates and colleagues.
- Uses the Write-N-Cite utility to pull citations into your paper as you type.
Here’s what’s new with RefWorks: Modernized interface, easy import to your library, improved PDF handling and now compatible with Microsoft Word 2016 and Google Docs.
Classroom and One-on-One Training by Request
Register for one of our upcoming sessions in the library, the next hands-on is Monday, March 5th 10:30am-12pm.
If you’re forming a research group and want to share references through a shared RefWorks account, consider arranging a RefWorks demo or class for your group.
If you’re planning to assign a research paper to your students, consider encouraging your students to use Refworks and then helping them make use of RefWorks by arranging for a RefWorks demonstration, either during or outside of your class time.
Contact Rhonda Altonen (email@example.com) or call 914-594-4200 to make arrangements.