The Health Sciences Library of New York Medical College (NYMC) is in the process of compiling the sixteenth bibliography of published authors for the 2008-2009 academic year. Your help is critical to ensure that all peer-reviewed publications, authored by you are included.
Our inclusion criteria for publications are as follows:
- Authors must be on the Deans’ 2008-2009 faculty lists;
- Scholarly works authored by a current NYMC faculty member;
- New York Medical College must be cited as an affiliation
- Items must be published between July 1, 2008 and June 30, 2009
To assure accurate citations, please provide:
- For books and book chapters: a copy of the book OR a copy of front and back of the title page, a copy of the table of contents and contributor(s) pages and a copy of the chapter;
- For journal articles: a copy of the front cover of the journal and the complete article;
- For electronic resources: a complete citation with a working Web address;
- For journal editorship please include title of journal, volume and date.
Your participation is essential. Each year we hear from individuals who care very much about inclusion in our bibliography. We count on you to help us make it complete.
Please send this information directly to me via e-mail (Cheryl_Silver@NYMC.EDU), fax (914-594-3171), or by filling out the submission form on the HSL’s forms page (http://library.nymc.edu/forms/faculty) no later than September 30, 2009. Submissions received after this due date may not be included. If you have any questions, please call (914) 594-4205. Thank you for your contributions.
On behalf of Cheryl Silver.