uCentral from Unbound Medicine is an application that allows you to access medical information through your mobile device (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Palm, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile). Here’s some of the content you’ll be able to access during the trial:
- 5-Minute Emergency Consult
- CDC Yellow Book
- Clinical Evidence, 2nd ed.
- Control of Communicable Diseases
- Harriet Lane Handbook
- Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, 17th ed.
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
- Pocket ICU Management
- Red Book, 28th ed.
- The Manual of Anesthesia Practice
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5th ed.
To download the application, you must first register via this website. Off-campus users, click here to register.
Enjoy this trial through December 31, 2011 and give us your feedback by leaving a comment, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out a score card.
You must be logged in to post a comment.