Become an EndNote wizard! Join us for EndNote I: Beginners Session on Monday, June 7, from 12:30 – 1:30 pm.
The Health Sciences Library now offers the Desktop version of EndNote, a citation management software that allows you to save and group citations plus full-text from multiple databases into one organized location. The software works with Microsoft Word to easily insert in-text citations and format your bibliography in any reference style.
Endnote I: Beginners is an introductory training intended to familiarize you with the program’s capabilities and essential functions. (Look for Endnote II: Advanced Session to follow in July.)
The Beginners Session will cover:
- Navigating the EndNote interface successfully
- Importing citations to your EndNote Library
- Editing and organizing citations
- Searching for full-text from the EndNote Library
- Using Cite While You Write to insert citations in your Word document and format the bibliography
Please be sure to have your EndNote program installed ahead of the meeting. Download the program here. Time will be limited – we won’t be able to address installation questions during the training. Please direct installation questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.