Trial access to BrowZine is currently available through the Health Sciences Library. BrowZine is a web browser and mobile app interface for accessing and browsing a bookshelf of e-journals from different publishers. With BrowZine, you can:
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals.
- Be alerted when new issues of a journal are available.
- Bookmark articles for reading later.
- Easily save to Refworks, Zotero, Dropbox, or Mendeley.
The official trial start date is March 13-April 12, 2017.
From your browser:
Go to: http://browzine.com. BrowZine will automatically detect if users are on campus and select your library; if off-campus, users will be prompted initially to select their library.
From your mobile device:
1) Download BrowZine: From your Android, iOS or Kindle Fire device, visit the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon App Store. Search for “BrowZine” and download the app to your device. (If you have previously been using BrowZine with our Open Access library, please delete the app and reinstall it.)
2) Access BrowZine: Tap on the app icon to open BrowZine. A list of libraries will appear, please select New York Medical College. Enter your credentials, these will be the same used for remote access.
3) Start browsing! Use the Subject dropdown menu to browse by subject categories or our Titles A-Z to find a specific title by name.
For any questions regarding the trial, please contact Haldor Heimer at firstname.lastname@example.org.