The Health Sciences Library is happy to announce that we have implemented institutional access to the journal awareness app, QxMD Read.
Read provides daily updates to articles in areas that you specify and continues to refine your personal profile based upon the articles you view. This is the state of the art in current awareness with full PDF access on your devices. Try it and we are pretty sure you will love it.
Connecting Read for Health Sciences Library full-text access:
- Click on the Settings icon:
- Click on Institutional Access:
- Find New York Medical College on the list of institutions:
- Select Automatic Login Using Barcode (for either NYMC.edu or barcode login). This will retain your credentials so you don’t have to log in every time you use the app:
- Log in:
- Set up account/select areas of interest (you must choose at least one):
- Select article to view. Click on View as PDF or View on Web:
- Read full text of article on your phone or iPad:
You will receive updates depending on your settings under App Settings & Information.
Thoughts? Questions? Issues? Please don’t hesitate to contact Melissa Spangenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (516) 594-4203.