New York Medical College Health Sciences Library is very happy to announce that we now can offer all of our students both remote and mobile app access to UpToDate® !!!
UpToDate Anywhere provides you with:
- Fast and easy access to UpToDate from any computer with an internet connection.
- UpToDate Mobile Apps for up to two iOS, Android, or Windows 8 devices.
To access UpToDate via NYMC:
- Use this link: https://widgets.ebscohost.com/prod/customlink/proxify/proxify.php?count=1&encode=1&proxy=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.openathens.net%2Fredirector%2Ftouro.edu%3Furl%3D&target=http://www.uptodate.com/online/content/search.do?unid=%5eu&srcsys=EZPX405711&eiv=2.1.0
- Log in with your NYMC credentials: firstname_lastname and your nymc password (your barcode will NOT work in this instance) (NOTE: as of 3/2017, you must include the @nymc.edu when entering your username).
- Click SUBSCRIBE
- Then select the option to register with your “institutional login”
- Then on the next screen, ignore the drop down. Instead in the upper right of the screen click on Login/Register
- Complete the form. Create username and password.
Download and install the free UpToDate Mobile App:
- On your smartphone or tablet, search for “UpToDate” in your app store and install the application.
- Open the UpToDate Mobile App and log in with your UpToDate user name and password.You only need to do this once — the app remembers your user name and password.
In order to maintain remote access to UpToDate, simply log in to www.uptodate.com/login from the NYMC network every 90 days (including logging in to the remote login above using your valid NYMC credentials).
Explore UpToDate features and functionality in their Training Resource Center.
I know you all have waited a long time for this and I am happy we can finally offer it to you.
Unfortunately we are not licensed to provide access to residents and off-campus clinical faculty. On-campus faculty will have access — coming soon.