ResearchGate is the world’s largest free professional network of scientists and researchers, with over 1.3 million users. It provides researchers with access to 45 million abstracts and over 350,000 full text documents, uploaded by the authors themselves, through its Publication Search.
Over 1,300,000 researchers are using the platform to create professional profiles, form groups, upload and download papers, search for jobs, locate conferences and network with each other.
ResearchGate members can also:
- Ask questions and get answers from specialists in discipline specific topics
- Create or partake in work groups specific to their research
- Search through thousands of conferences and jobs in science
- Share and upload publications, research data and negative results
- Blog about scientific issues and read about the latest developments